For quick replacement in the event of a fault
Approved up to a safety level of SIL3 and PLe
Full feature set safety modules on 22.5 mm
Functional Safety not only makes automation solutions more reliable, it also increases the availability of machines. This is because the safety modules enable a safe response to critical situations in a production process without having to stop the machines completely.
With our full-featured safety relays manufactured in Germany, you can implement conventional safety-related applications such as the monitoring of emergency stop circuits.
TÜV-Certified Functional Safety Modules
Compact safety relays with up to 7 contact sets
Safety modules monitor the function of connected safety sensors as well as the wiring and work as power amplifiers to safely switch off connected contactors or drives in industrial automation. SALZ Automation offers various safety relays, safe coupling relays as well as expansion modules to realize such safety-related applications in mechanical engineering and the process industry.
From emergency stop and safety gate monitoring to two-hand applications, all of our safety modules meet the requirements of the respective standards and have been tested and certified by independent testing institutes such as TÜV Rheinland.
Chose the right safety module for your application to protect people and machines.
- High-quality products designed and produced in Germany
- Tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Compact product design for more space in the control cabinet
- Quick commissioning due to pluggable screw connection
- Up to 7 safe output contacts available
- Approved up to SIL3 and PLe
- Designed for machine building and process industry applications